0186010 – Orlaco EMOS Ethernet camera 120º. The Orlaco EMOS Ethernet camera is an extreme low latency camera intended for onboard computer systems used in, among other things, trucks, cranes, heavy equipment and mining equipment, and semi-automatic or remote controlled vehicles.
This camera is specially for the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). In addition, it streams MJPEG or H.264 to practically any type of monitor via the RTP and AVB protocols.
Features & Details
• Input voltage 12V/24V/DC
• Connector M12 D-coded Ethernet 4-pins male (industry standard)
• Cable 0,5m multi cable with 0,2m power cable from the video connector
• Vibration resistance 50G
• Protection class Watertight IP67, IP69K
• Operating temperature -40ºC to +85ºC
• Housing Anodised Aluminium & High impact automotive synthetic thermoplastic polymer
• Weight 0,24kg (incl. cable and bracket)
• Orlaco Part 0186010